MODULE 2: LIFE DEVELOPER PLANNER
The LDP Process
The LDP process is simple, but powerful. It has one primary aim—to empower you to go from where you are to where you want to be.
Our LDP module prepares you to deal effectively with the constant change that comes to all of us. It includes a set of time-tested tools and principles that you can use individually and collectively to stay on track and to change module when needed.
Working with this material can be a significant experience because it asks you to honestly address some of the questions that are at the very core of life:
- Are you finding meaning in your current lifestyle?
- Are you satisfied with your important relationships?
- Are you content with the way you use your time?
- Are you consciously balancing the demands in your life?
- Do you often wonder who's in charge of your life?
LDP helps answer these questions by helping you:
- Take stock of where you are
- Identify and capitalize on personal strengths
- Decide what's really important
- Make plans to create the life you want, and
- Take control of life events.
MODULE 3: iWORK
Its time to get hired!
In the fierce competition for jobs, iWork makes the difference between getting an interview and getting a rejection letter. The logic is to take you inside the minds and motivations of recruiters so you’re able to give hiring managers what they’re looking for in a job application. Still not sure if you need help with getting the job of your dream
Ask yourself why…
- I don’t get called for many interviews
- I get interviewed by recruiters for the same type of job I have now
- I never hear back from recruiters
- I can’t move into something new
- I feel that I’ve reached the ceiling
- I can’t see any light at the end of the tunnel
Or maybe you are one of the following:
- I’m returning to work
- I’ve been retrenched
- I’ve no experience
- I’m a fresh graduate
- I want to work part time
- I get the feeling recruiters think I’m too old